from the 34 list
7. Since I wrote about scrapbooking yesterday, it's fitting that number 7 today is about printing out photos.
Back when Ellis turned 2, I created a number two out of photos for her party. I had the photos printed at 3X3 size from Persnickety Prints. It was my first time using them, but since I have had lots more printed! Three things about Persnickety:
- You can print directly from your Instagram feed - and even directly from a hashtag (if you have one for your child/family/wedding). Instructions here.
- The quality is superb. I print my 3X3 (press printed with 1/8 inch border) photos on Matte Card Stock. They feel like playing cards and the color is spot on.
- They are pretty speedy as far as processing and delivery. Generally, if I place an order on Monday or Tuesday, they arrive by the weekend. That has been solely my experience - I'm not sure if it's true for everyone. But has worked great for me since I like to scrapbook on Saturdays.
And one last thing, the packaging the photos arrive in is always cute :) I adore cute packaging! The fresh stack in the above picture actually arrived just the day before my 34th birthday. Happy Birthday to me :)
8. Absolutely happy that fall is here. Does it feel like fall today? Not really, but the cooler morning temps have been nice lately. And the sight of pumpkins, mums, and hay make me happy. I am looking forward to repainting our front door this weekend and then the pumpkins and mums will appear on our doorstep.
(shameless excuse to post this photo of that sweet 18 month-ish baby from last year).
Sigh...where has the time gone?!