And at three months old, my sweet Ellis...
- is weighing in at 11 pounds and 7 ounces and is 23 and a quarter inches long
- has awesome neck strength and loves to look around at her surroundings
- enjoys tummy time but when she is done, she gets frustrated because she can't quite turn herself over
- can roll from her back to her side
- tries to sit up all by herself and holds on to my fingers to pull herself into sitting position
- started drooling a week ago...teething already? We think so
- loves to suck on her middle and ring fingers together...looks like she's holding up "Hook 'em Horns"
- Is wearing 3 month clothes now...outgrew her first footie pajama three weeks ago...I wondered if this 1-3 month onesie was even going to fit her
- responds with lots of babbling and smiles when talked to - especially by her Papa and Grandma Rose
- enjoys Face-Time with her MeMaw and Papa Trump - actually makes eye contact with the phone when they talk to her
- was VERY interested in her feet during these photos...she kept trying to cross and un-cross her feet
I know, I'm probably the only one who thinks this is so cute (smile), but I'm her mama.
- made her first few trips to Wal-Mart in her sling that Adam wears...and did wonderfu - no crying, she just goes right to sleep when being carried in her sling
- says words like "A-Goo" - baby talk, I know, but it's so cute when she looks like she really has something to say
- doesn't like her binky very much - prefers her fingers much better
- but does love to read her Binky book
- is starting to grow in some wire-y looking hairs on the top of her head...looks like it might be curly like her papa's
- notices Henry and recognizes his name when we say it - she starts looking toward the ground trying to find him
I just love this picture...she looks like she's saying, "No big deal. Just sitting here in my chair waiting for my mom to finish taking my pictures already."
- We didn't have a "keeping it real" photo this time - she was very calm and just trying to look out the windows behind me
- wakes up with urgency around 5:30 AM and loves to be super dramatic about how hungry she is and then nurses for about five minutes and falls fast asleep on my chest...I enjoy it though, because I get some quiet time to snuggle her and just smell the top of her head and hear her breathe (smile)
- is three months.
Wow. That's crazy. There were times in the beginning that I felt like three months was a million years away. I am starting to grasp just how fast time flies when they are little. Our routines are different, our lives have changed forever, and we couldn't be happier. I want to write so much more, but speaking of routines, I'm running behind on mine this morning (go figure!). Our sweet girl is three months and time is flying.
Thanks for dropping by :)