I've had a lot of favorites lately. And after being home today for our districts last bad weather day (favorite!), I thought I'd share them in list form.
Favorite songs as of late:
- As It Seems by Lily Kershaw - beautiful song - was on a television show and so touching.
- It's Time by Imagine Dragons - Adam and I sat in the car while we finished listening to it - it's not often that we both like the same song.
- Free by Graffiti 6 - Such a fun song and reminds me of our first dance song at our wedding (smile).
Favorite T.V. Shows
- Revenge - I am all caught up, thanks to my iPad and the ABC app. It's very soap opera-ish, I think, but great actors make it really good t.v.
- Scandal - WOW! Shonda Rimes is incredible. First Grey's, then Private Practice and now this show - a definite must watch, in my book.
- Criminal Minds - not a new favorite, by any means, but the season finale was so amazing. A real edge-of-your-seat-nail-biting episode. And one that ends with a great song (see song no. 1).
- Bath and Body Works wallflower in Green Grass - this scent is making our home smell like summer and I love it.
- Bath and Body Works body Cream in Pink Chiffon - another summer-y scent that I am enjoying...I've used BBW body cream for ever, and this one is right up there with my Vanilla Bean Noel favorite.
- Gold Glitter - and LOTS of it. I glittered the front of the "h" I made for a word I am hoping to spell over our mantle.
- The Silhouette is still one of my all time favorite scrapbook products. Recently, I needed to make a card for a friend for, in his words, "sometimes Hallmark doesn't have a greeting for everything." And it's so true! In this case, the Silhouette came in handy and worked like a charm.
- I've not been much of a eye make up wearer. Like ever. That's why I love finding cool make up at discount stores, like Big Lots (lol!), that make it fun to experiment without spending lots of $. Plus, this one, by Philosophy, has instructions - fool proof. A favorite.
And finally, my favorite photos from the weekend (plus, the one from the last post).
- Laughter among friends - we all agreed that laughing was our favorite form of exercise.
- Needless to say, we did a lot of "exercising" Friday night during our girl's night out. I mean, how could we not?!
- And of course, you knew it was coming (wink, wink, smile!)...A new favorite of my happy camper with his new squeaker toy.
Whew. Lots of favorites lately, huh?!
Thanks for dropping by :)