A few of my favorite things from this week.
1. This quote by Gilda Radner. I love the idea of "making the best of it." Easier said than done, especially when you are in the thick of it...whatever the "thick" is. But the idea is so wise, I think.
2. Springy pastels make me happy. Especially when I am wearing them. I love this complete outfit.
3. This incredible technique that involves water color! I *heart* watercolor, ya know?! ;)
4. This photo of my sweet, Henry. Happy to greet me with a sweet smile and wagging tail each afternoon when I come home from work.
5. Also on the Henry subject - I was drinking a refreshing beer tonight and noticed this in my glass...can you see it?!?!
Take a closer look..
A paw print :) It made me smile.
6. This SomeeCard made me LOL this evening! I downloaded this book after hearing lots of great reviews. I'm excited to dive into it - but also have been putting off starting it until I know I have ample time - I've heard it's a page turner ;)
7. Oh, Hello Friend is having wonderful reader appreciation giveaway's this week! I just love nice people, and I truly believe that Danielle is just that+super creative and a great source of inspiration. I added an OHF button to my blog because I love her designs and her store makes me smile - and you can too, if you'd like! If you haven't entered the contest yet and would like to, click here.
8. And finally, I am also borrowing Danni's blog post topic from Wednesday titled, Getting to Know You. I love the idea of short and sweet answer's. Answer these if you are still reading, have a second or two, and feel like introducing yourself - or telling me a few short and sweet things about you if I already know you :) I'd love to hear your answers!!!
NAME: Rebecca Trump. Friends call me, Becky, Beck, or Becks.
BLOG URL: http://rebeccaleighann.typepad.com
TEA OR COFFEE: Coffee
TIME I WOKE UP TODAY: 5.40 AM
FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE TV SHOW: Shameless - I can't wait until the 2nd season comes out on iTunes.
MY DREAM VACATION WOULD BE: Greece, Italy, Pompeii. Any or all of them would be a dream.
Thanks so much for dropping by (I'd really love to hear from you :')