Sunday, February 12th, 2012
- Up by 9:20 to get dressed and ready for church.
- Curling my hair - I still use scrunchies to separate and style my hair.
- Church - great message in John.
- Wal-Mart standing in line at cashier. Why does this place give me such anxiety?...I really don't like it.
- Home. Groceries put away, beginning to clean when Adam realized it was snowing outside.
- Selfie in bathroom while cleaning...probably the last thing I wanted to be doing was cleaning today...
- Henry hides out while we clean. He is scared and hates the vaccuum. Poor butter cup.
- Putting together a gift for Adam for Valentines day on Tuesday.
- Wrapping said gift.
- Wrapping a small Valentine gift for my sis and mom.
- Adam trying to help me fix my sewing machine after I got frustrated to the max while trying to free-form. Argh, the dang thread tension.
- Sunday night pizza. Our tradition since we were in college. We watched the Grammy's and a DVR'ed episode of Parenthood.
Thanks for dropping by :)