Nope, that's not how much weight I have lost... no, that's the weight of my ONE piece of luggage this morning. On our way to the counter, Adam and I wagered a bet on how much it would weigh. I won! I SO told him that it definitely felt lighter than usual.
- Cut tops off peppers and clean out inside seeds.
- Throw in a baggie with about a quarter cup (more or less depending on how many peppers) olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to olive oil and peppers.
- Close baggie and shake around till the peppers are coated.
- Take peppers out of baggie and place on grill. Let cook for about 2 min.
- Remove peppers from grill - let cool a bit - then stuff with feta cheese (we found that using the block of feta cheese cut into long rectangles works better than trying to stuff them with crumbles).
- Place back on grill for another 2 min. to let cheese melt inside peppers.
- Remove from grill, let cool, and EAT!