LOVE this mug. I could not wait to drink my coffee from it this morning...and not just for the jolt! It arrived at my doorstep yesterday from my friend, Amber. It is so lovely to meet someone and know that we would totally be hanging at each other's houses a lot if we lived close. It was so nice to meet her at CHA and feel an instant connection of friendship. I am so thankful for the friends that this hobby has blessed me with.
And not just cause they send great unexpected gifts! ;0)
Ali posted this on her blog the other day, so I am following stance:
- • Went to work out early with my sister.
• Got home to find this cute mug!
- • Went to a great-aunt's funeral.
- • Spent time with lots of family that I never get to see.
- • Got to see the paint color of our foyer on the walls.
• Woke up with a stuffy nose, itchy ears, and eyes.
• So I took a Zyrtec that I found in the cupboard.
• Made coffee, took photo of coffee, and drank coffee while typing this.
• I will head over to the house in a few to continue painting.
• Enjoy the day (hopefully get to scrap a bit).
• will meet my sis at the gym this evening.
• will most likely repeat today. Doesn't sound too fun to most, but to me, I LOVE routine!
• but I will TRY to get up earlier in the a.m.
Thanks Ali, this was fun!
Happy Hump Day :0)
(just saying that makes me giggle)