It's the twelfth of the month again, and man, it's seems to come fast!
Here it goes...
1. Started the day in a very usual way. Checking roll during my first period, followed by a quick check of my email while my students so nicely gather their supplies and start working on their projects.
2. My conference time. I ate my grapefruit snack with a bit of salt.
3. My sweet friend/ mud run partner brought me our t-shirts for the race on Saturday. We are going for the bright highlighter look!
4. The day past quickly and I was home, changed into my gym clothes and put my hair in a ponytail...gym time.
6. My sister and I laughed, yet again, at her first generation Nike Free running shoes. She still LOVES to wear them to run in, and we love to give her hell over it. She's bought many pairs since these, but still goes back to them every time. Any runner would totally understand. But it's still funny!
7. Noticed this while grocery shopping for dinner items. Decided I'd try a dash in a Lemondrop. It was nice!
8. Mixed said lemondrop to enjoy while I prepared dinner.
9. And chatted with my cooking companions who were there to help and also taste-test dinner as it was being made.
12. Packing after dinner for a super fun weekend doing this with friends.
Another 12th day of the month captured in iPhone pics.
Thanks for dropping by :)